If you see posts that are inviting others to join, and you KNOW they are scams, or a waste of time, should you say something, or let them enjoy their bliss?

I see a LOT of ads here that are MLM, which I know are popular right now, but I also know that some of them are bogus, and some are a waste of time. I'm here to make friends as well as share experiences, so do I say something, or just let it go?

Mom4Gma2

Asked by Mom4Gma2 at 6:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I must not be up on the lingo what is MLM? Whatever it is I would say that if you know that it is truly a scam, I would say something... If its something that just didn't work for you but may work for someone else given the right circumstances then I would live and let live. :)
    MommytoGRP

Answer by MommytoGRP at 9:58 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• geez that makes me sad!boy people will take advantage of anybody wont they?My girlfriend has cancer and she went to a guy known for helping balding cancer patients-She wore the wig and it was ill fitting and really bothered her and she paid hundreds of dollars for it and they wouldnt help her at all with it.so sad.I guess you have to just have to use your best judgement and never tell anyone personal info!!Also cant you call the better business bureau and report them?good luck!!
    hollid

Answer by hollid at 11:05 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• MLM stands for Multi Level marketing...it is where you get a "work at home job" but you have to recruit people, and they have to recruit people and so on. It used to be called a pyramid scheme
    Mom4Gma2

Answer by Mom4Gma2 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2008