My 2 year old son has stopped talking. He talked really well and alot until his cousin started talking. I asked his doctor about this and she said it is just him being lazy becuase he has someone to talk for him or maybe a hearing problem. She wants to get tests done. but in the mean time is there anything you can suggest that I can do to try to get him talking??? I would apreciate any advice you could give me....

Gabriels06Mommy

Asked by Gabriels06Mommy at 7:02 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• when theres something he want you could try having him ask for it by name por a say please and thank you after getting an item
    Miss_Yoshie

Answer by Miss_Yoshie at 11:47 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• well don't say what you think he wants for him. Make him say it. Obviously not to the point of tears but if you say it for him he won't have to.
    squeeker_momma

Answer by squeeker_momma at 2:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2008