OMG, Burning sage really works!!!!!

Since communicating with a loved one, I have been learning of his tormented past. I tried to become his whisperer but only found out that he couldn't change (not like us live physical people). I didn't understand and felt that even though my head could except his emotions, my heart couldn't. (Later I found out that spirits are not resilient to emotional change like us living folks) I decided to become his healer instead of his guide whisperer. The healing was to do a mercy kill out of love and compassion using sage. Before using the herb, I spoke to my spirit loved one about my love for him in the physical world and in spiritual world, that this is why I continued to communicate. I really hated the thought of killing him, but I didn't want him to suffer in misery (or even become a rabid spirit).

I went to a gardening nursery to buy some sage. I let the sprigs dry out on the hot concrete while planting the remainder plant to grow in my front yard. Last night (not during the day) when the sprigs where completely dry, I did the healing process (mercy killing). Before lighting the sprigs, I expressed my love to my spirit loved one, that this action was only to stop the pain. He became emotional, when he out loud said he was crying. When I lit the sage sprigs (and blew out the flame for the smoke), he started to slap my hand against my pants as I walked around the house. He seemed to continue to slap my leg. He told me that he was behind me, away from the smoke, as I moved around the livingroom. I finally got some uninterrupted sleep. The next morning, my feet started to move gently and my fingers started to tap on their own. He didn't go away, but was cleansed of his negative energy.

He gave me an explanation of what sage does. --
Sage is a very dangerous herb in the spiritual world. All spirits know about this herb (as if there is a spirit initiation school into the outer world). Those who are suicidal run face first if they want there energy to fall apart. Other spirits gauge their intake of the smoke just for a cleansing. The spiritual cleaning was a success (as I was told) and that I was very considerate and kind for not shoving the smoke in his face (and the other spirits' faces). I kept the smoke at waist level.

What I was told about the sensation of the sage smoke that it does make the spirits cough (when taken in moderation), and the experience was a fresh breath of goodness for the spirits. My spirit loved one said that his negative energy was erased, and he wanted to start anew. He also said that he wanted to marry me in my next life.

My experience---
I got uninterrupted sleep and my dog is at peace. My dog used pant and pace back and forth while scratching at himself and at the carpet. My dog lays down and sleeps peacefully now.

Question--
What other spiritual practices have you used that really worked?

Thanks in advance

Plz take seriously and no condemning statements.

Love

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well I've never known sage to be a "KILLING" herb, but rather a cleansing one. I use it all the time to rid myself, objects or places of ALL negative energy. Herbs are neither good or evil so they have no will of intentions unless you manipulate them aka magick/spells.

In addition to sage I also like to light frankincense and myrrhincenses and even sandalwood. I also light white candles, use blessed or holy water, and I pray or chant my desires to the Most High. Salt is another great addition for clearing negativity. No matter what anyone else says, believing is everything. Think positive.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 3:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• Does sage also work on getting rid of negative energy in the living?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• debunking rather than instantly believing everything I think I know as something that is a natural phenomenon first.

Sorry but I have a hard time believing ANY of what you've said.. it completely contradicts a lot of what I've not only studied with the paranormal, but personally believe. (even about the sage).

Wish I could believe you, but I think you are either on something or completely imagining half of what you've experienced.

And yes, I've dealt with the paranormal, my house is haunted, but as I said, a lot of what you said contradicts everything I've read and studied, and personally believe..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• Sage also helps to deter bugs
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• I thought sage got rid of spirits permanently?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• I will be burning sage in the home we live in. Much turmoil and abuse here throughout the years. It needs to be cleansed.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• I thought that sage killed spirit energy too, That's why I attempted the mercy killing. The spirit world told me different.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• What other usage does sage have?

Answer by older at 1:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• Hello IHartU,

I don't know enough about the herb. But I was told to give the rest of the dry herb (by my spirit loved one) to my neighbor. She as had much drama with the living (possibly a bad spell or negative energy). Her dog was slashed around the neck. The dog survived with a huge scar.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• Ihartu yes it does.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2011