11 month old Babies feeding schedule?

My baby boy will be 11 months on sunday & i have been feeding him finger foods since he was about 9 months. What I am wanting to know is what your babies feeding schedule looks like as in how much table food they get & how many bottles they get per day (or breast milk if BF) I know he needs to be taken off the bottle around 12 months but im not quite sure how to ease into that.

My sons schedule looks like this

8:30am breakfast - eggs, french toast, fruit, cereal, etc . . .

9:30am - 6 oz bottle

10:30am -12pm nap

1:00pm lunch - grilled cheese, vegies, cheese, chicken nuggets, etc . . .

2:00pm 6oz bottle

3:30pm-5:00pm nap

5:30pm dinner - pasta, chicken noodle, vegies, rice etc . . .

6:30- 6oz bottle

9:30pm- 5oz bottle & bed

He also eats snacks in between whenever he seems hungry! What can i do to start eliminating the bottles?

CassieM2B

Asked by CassieM2B at 1:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• My kids schedule looked fairly close to the one above at 11 month, except they were breastfed and I nursed them before or after each meal in addition to the nursing snacks. My youngest was bottle fed. I removed one bottle each day and substitute a cup with milk for that time - at snacks it was a cup of milk and a small snack (usually fruit, cheese, or crackers)

Answer by missanc at 1:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• Exactly what missanc suggests :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• I broke DS cold turkey, I introduced the cup, offered the cup and the bottle for a week or so, then took the bottle. He was fine. DD on the other hand, was quite attached to her bottle and I really thought I was never going to get it away from her. Good Luck.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 2:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• My pedi says that my little one needs 24 oz or four servings of dairy everyday. I never eliminated a bottle, I just switched it to a sippy cup of milk at age one. She doesn't like juice so when she is thirsty she gets more milk. The schedule is fine, I just don't think liquids/dairy should be eliminated just changed.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2011