• In the Spotlight:

i need help asap

i am 8 months pregnant and i am soo stressed that i acutally got physcially sick last night....i am bipolar and i have had 2 grandparents die in the last week and a half and i have soo much stufff on my mind and i feel like i need to cry but i have yet too...i just cant....please help me...tell me whats wrong with me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Whats wrong with u is you are grieving-u need to calm down for your baby and if u cannot do that ,go to the er.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'm eight months pregnant also ....I lost my mom a couple of months ago due to breast cancer and it was very hard and i was very stressed.......the only thing i can tell you is to remember that you are having a baby that needs you just like you needed your family members and remember you have to stay strong for them...cry and scream if you need to ...that helped me...than put total focus on your baby...and remember your not alone..
    Anonymous

• My only grandmother passd away when I was 8 months pregnant and even thought I loved her to death, I could not cry either . I was very sad, but could not cry, I kept thinking about my baby and could not cry. Try to write your feeling down on a piece of paper.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• You're stressed! Let it out, honey. Holding in all that stress is not good for you or your baby. Try to release that stress, allow yourself to grieve, but then do something fun for yourself, and try to relax the best you can.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:19 AM on Dec. 30, 2008