Has Anyone gotten Pregnant of the Birth control pill called Sprintce?

I have been taking this pill now for 2months haven't missed a day yet and i have late on my period!!! its late by 3days now and now i am scared to even start the next month dose of them.. If i am pregnant i dont want to harm the baby.. what should I do.. should i wait a couple more days to see if i start my period before i take a test or contact my doctor. or should i just start taking the pills even though my period hasn't started?

has it been know for women to get pregnant from taking this Pill??

Asked by AngelsMommy2009 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 1, 2011 in Health

• It is possible to get pregnant on any birth control. You should probably test and contact your Doctor.

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• I have sprintec birth control pills. I have not gotten pregnant off of them. when my period doesn't show up like it should and is late i immediately run to the store and get a test and take it. Most of the time it says not pregnant for me, but i did have a false alarm once where i took a test but the result came up 5mins later and said i was pregnant. I then did another and it did the same thing. So i contacted my dr and she said to keep taking my pills just in case i am not pregnant. the next day after all the drama and thinking i was pregnant, i was not .
    I would take a test, but keeping taking the pills just in case your not. If it shows you are prego then call dr and stop taking the pills.

Answer by at 2:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• I've been on Sprintec for almost a year. I have noticed that my period has been late a few times on this pill, which never happened on the ortho evra patch, which I was using for years. Its not unusual for my period to start on the day of 4th white pill. On other bc pills I've taken, my period always started on the day I took the 1st white pill. I would say if you havent gotten your period by the time you have taken all the white pills, then take a test.

Answer by AngelicaDem at 2:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• I got pregnant with my twins while taking it. But it was because of an antibiotic.

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2011