Angry.

Have you ever asked a question on here and somehow, nobody read it right and answered with smartass remarks making you seem like a jerk?
Then when you try to explain it, they are still too stupid to understand what you were asking from the start? Even when you are being as clear and as blunt as possible?
How do you handle it? I get mad and act a b*tch right back...

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 7:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I read your question from before. I think that there were lots of good ideas in there too. A lot of people jumped down your throat, but there were some honest answers to the problem too...just try to focus on those. (But bitching back is fun and cathartic....)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• maybe they do get it but you dont want to take the advice?
    Anonymous

• i would tell them to fu*k off:-)
    dared2lovexx

Answer by dared2lovexx at 8:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Happed to me the other day. They messed with the wrong person though, because I bite back!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• thats really mature!
    Anonymous

• I think bitching back is appropriate.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• you just have to take it in stride..its the internet, you can only read the words, not here tone or watch body language. of course, there are a lot of hormonal, crazy women on CM, and they like to bring it, any chance they get. and no, they don't always post anon! (sorry to hear that happened to you, though. hope it wasn't a life/death situation.)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:37 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• .."..hear tone..'' (i'm full of typos today!)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2008