any ladies???

any ladies out there younger than 18 with two kids...or mother of one or more and pregnant again??? i juist want to meet moms in my situation

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well Im not 18 and younger but I am pregnant with my third child.. If you need some friendly advice don't hesitate to drop by my page and leave a note or a pm.
    Princessstar024

Answer by Princessstar024 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I was a teen mom and know how hard it can be. Not just financaly but people give teen moms a hard time.I was 16 when I had my first and 19 with my second then 21 with my 3rd and now 27 with my 4th on the way.Dont let people make you feel like crap or a second class citizen because your a teen mom.if you want someone to talk to or whatever im me.Good luck sweetie.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i was 15 when i had my son..17 had a mis. and 18 had my daughter.. u want any advice or whatever just ask me
    XKsmommy

Answer by XKsmommy at 8:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2008