Boobs leaking...

I am 26 weeks pregnant and my boobs are already leaking enough milk to make a visible circle on my clothes if im not wearing a bra. Is this normal? Is it too soon to be leaking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's normal hon-I am leaking sometimes at 21 wks. Get some nursing pad to stick in your bra.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Its not milk , its called colostrum , milk come only after birth .
    It is normal and nothing to worry about , some leak some don't . Some early some never ...
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• its normal. nothing you need to worry about. your body is already preparing for the baby and you are starting to produce milk. nusing pads for the bra should help you with the wet spots.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• It's normal. I'm almost 25 weeks and mine started to leak a bit, mostly when I get out of the shower. I had to wear breast pads in my bra at all times late in my first pregnancy.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2008