How can I make it so I know who is browsing my group?

I see this in some of the groups...it shows up down at the bottom of the list of threads...thanks for your help...Joyce from Tags, graphics & bg

joyce91241

Asked by joyce91241 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Click on the green link that says forum. It will open the full first page of posts and at the bottom will show you who is currently in the group. Any names with an asterix are poeple who are looking at your group but aren't members. The names will stay the same until you refresh/change the page. I find it's a great recruiting tool to chatter people just browsing and inviting them back again later.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:37 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Wow, great thanks. This is a great question. I was wondering the same thing.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 3:43 AM on Dec. 30, 2008