How can I get my 8 year old to eat veggies?

My little boy is really picky. He won't eat any green veggies. I have tried everything. Took away his cartoons, took away his snacks, even made him go to bed early, he still wouldn't budge. I feel bad, but I want him to be healthy and eat his veggies. Suggestions Please!

cbell77

Asked by cbell77 at 8:15 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Food & Drink

• It's called Deceptively Delicious: Simple Secrets to Get Your Kids Eating Good Food by Jessica Seinfeld (Jerry Seinfeld's wife)

It has a bunch of recipes where she has snuck in vegetable purees and you dont even notice. I just received this book for Christmas from my Sister in law who uses it to get my niece to eat her veggies!
    martin08

Answer by martin08 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Kide them in stuff .... grated zucchini and carrots in pasta sauces. muffins ...
    There is a book out all about sneaking veggies into recipes ... I have no clue what it is called though.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2008