How do you cope with having a SO that works out of state?

My SO is probably going to end up working out of state in a few months. We both think it will take about 6 months for him to get established somewhere else and have the $ to move our home and me and the baby. I was just wondering how any of you IN THIS SITUATION do it.

cdogdevon

Asked by cdogdevon at 8:20 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• My boyfriend isnt Living in another state...but he leaves state once a month doing random things to suport his buss. And it sucks..im' not even going to sugar coat it... I just keep myself busy with my daughter... and find things to take my mind of it weither it be going to the park...or shoping... or going out to coffee with a couple friends... *shrugs* or work extra hard to keep your mind bussy...because the mind can be a tricky thing at times..and your mind can tend to wonder away from us somtimes... if you need someone to talk to i'm here =)
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 12:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I was wondering the same thing.I know I keep trying to find a job to keep busy and my mind off the fact that he isn't here.It will work out somehow.
    Anonymous