Can poop in your vagina cause an infection from anal sex at 38 weeks? adult content

well just as the question says, yes it is very embarassing for me. but im very scared that i will get an infection to my baby. i am also 1cm dilated and 20% effaced...what do i do? please help?

MAMADRAMA22

Asked by MAMADRAMA22 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 2, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 1. NEVER go from anal back to vagina that is opening up a worm of possible infections pregnant or not, i doubt it will affect the baby, its protected by its water bag, but id not suggest to do that again pregnant or not
    Alcnic29

Answer by Alcnic29 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• it can cause infection! if you think you might have one you might need to go to the doctor
    Bertha21

Answer by Bertha21 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• I'd tell my doctor.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• sorry for the TMI. i didnt realize i had an "accident" until after my husband had already entered my vagina. i took a shower and washed with Vagisil wash. thinking that would work.
    MAMADRAMA22

Comment by MAMADRAMA22 (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• fecal matter is waste and can cause some issues
    i would call doctor/nurse on call and ask
    avoid this until after baby born and just be more careful when partaking in this activity

nature really has set this up for an exit only, but if enjoyed, just use more caution to fecal matter getting into your other areas
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• That's a great way to get a really special kind of infection...
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:57 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• NEVER go anal to vag. There is all sorts of bacteria in your bum that is not meant for your vagina! You may have just seriously increased your risk of testing over the limit for GBS by doing that. Would you go anal to mouth? I hope not because of the same reason. You can get very very very sick. Call your OB/midwife in the morning and explain the situation. THey may want to put you on preemptive antibiotics or do a vaginal exam/pap.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• thank you everyone. im just looking to see if there is anything i can do. because i am dilating but not going into labor yet, im still worried about my baby.
    MAMADRAMA22

Comment by MAMADRAMA22 (original poster) at 3:31 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• nothing you can do just remember NEVER GO ANAL TO VAGINA any OB dr will tell you that as well! and yes they may need to put you on meds while in labor since you can go in labor at any time since if there is any feces in the vagina while delivering it can be on baby or in baby's eyes or mouth when born... wow sorry just can't get over the anal to vagina thing i thought everyone knew not to do that! and I work at an OB office.
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 7:53 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• i got cleared for any infection and had to be put on no anti biotics. what happend was a total accident. i didnt realize the accident happend until i went to clean up. but now i know not to do that. thank you for the responses.
    MAMADRAMA22

Comment by MAMADRAMA22 (original poster) at 12:37 AM on Sep. 4, 2011