Motivational Tools?

Pregnant and extremely lazy! LoL! It's like I'm so tired all the time! Does anyone have any good resources (books, websites, etc) to make me get my behind up and work on the chores? (potty training DS, cooking, cleaning, etc.) It seems so hard to get off my butt these days!

(please no bashing!)

lacey82606

Asked by lacey82606 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in General Parenting

• Flylady.com

I have never used it but looked a time or two. It seems like a good tool
    Wiggles_GA

Answer by Wiggles_GA at 9:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I was gonna say the same as the lady above. www.FlyLady.net really helps me stay motivated. I have a link to a FlyLady group on my homepage too.
    Mama_McD

Answer by Mama_McD at 11:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I have been in this same slump since I was pregnant with my youngest who is now one. Maybe picking up a hobby...like scrap booking or needle point will help. One thing that I've found works is if I get up early and I stay busy I can get a lot done then I have more than half the day to be in my lazy slump. Try writing out a schedule what to do for each hour of the day.
    BlueDolphins3

Answer by BlueDolphins3 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 30, 2008