Does cafemom delete questions often?

My question was deleted and I have no idea why. Have you ever had a question deleted and did Cafemom give you any notice of it? I know they can delete any questions that they want, but would they tell you if you violated their guidelines (which I hadn't thought that I had).

Valleylily

Asked by Valleylily at 3:33 AM on Sep. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• It wasn't your fault. It was the fighting from the hijacking of your post.

Personally I feel they should have just closed it, or removed the statements they didn't like. You did nothing wrong.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:37 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• Oh swetety! That whole mess of arguing on your question is why. There was so much fighting on the question, they just deleted the whole thing. Especially when veronica answers. She gets her posts removed all the time.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:36 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• OMgoodness what did I miss??? no unfortunately you cannot block anyone from answering your questions only from sending you messages and leaving things in your chatterbox; I haven't had any of my questions deleted by Cafemom but have removed some myself because of some remarks. Someone probably reported it and that is why it was deleted. Sorry about that; there always has to be someone to ruin things for everyone else
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:56 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• What happened with your question was not your fault.
    Unfortunately, someone felt the need to take over. Then this someone reported, go figure!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• Oh girl, it was pretty crazy.
    Musicmom80

• No, it's not your fault. Some people can make an argument out of anything. The person that started it wasn't even on the subject of your question.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• Someone reported it or some portion of it, that's why.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:41 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• no, you can't block anyone from seeing/answering Q&A.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• Only if a looney hijacks it and reports it to Cafemom!! Otherwise, they very rarely delete.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:54 AM on Sep. 2, 2011

• Lmao....the person guilty of the whole mess is stalking this very question voting down and up. Just shows how creepy people can get on here.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:06 AM on Sep. 3, 2011