Whats on your mind?

What are you thinking about at this very moment in time ?What mood are you in?

kim168

Asked by kim168 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Calgon---take me away
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• umm..my feet hurt, i'm feeling helpful, but tired. and i'm thinking i should get off CM and take a hot bath. you?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I am tired and anxious about going to Mayo Clinic tomorrow for my DD's EEG. Alone, in a snowstorm with 3 kids.....not too much fun!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Kids are driving me nuts!! Stessed out!
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 8:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Fighting something, have a fever, but I have to have this frozen yogart, I'm a preg freakin mess!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'm tired and my 6 months old is WIDE awake.....
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 8:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'm thinking I just might be addicted to shopping for my kids! I never spend much when I'm out, but I love to buy them little outfits. I always shop sales and clearance...today I bought 3 full outfits from a Carters store for $20...so its not like I buy pricey things...but these kids didn't need those outfits. My SO knows how often I go shopping and knows it isn't a major expense or anything for us...so its not like I'm hiding it or anything, but it is excessive. And if there is such a thing as liking something too much, I like shopping too much. My SO's text just read "All they need are a couple pairs of pajamas and they are set...you just love shopping whether they need anything or not". LOL...AND THAT IS WHAT IS ON MY MIND. Are you sorry you asked? lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I am anxious that I have so much going on these few weeks and I'll go back to work next week and not be rested. I am worried that I am catching a cold and I am to fix two family parties in the next couple days.

Answer by Bmat at 8:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• babylove i will pray for you about tommrow! I'm happy i have my family and i are together and we have a new year coming up in a couple days i'm warm an safe an i may not have everything i want but i have everything i need. So i guess i'm thankful also that were all healthy and together........
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Thanks kim! I know that with the many praying for us - it will go well! It helps me feel better! Thanks again!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2008