PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?

I AM TWO DAYS LATE ON MY AF AND I BEEN HAVING CRAMPING FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS NOW WHERE I KEEP CHECKIING IF I AM ON MY PERIOD OR NOT AND THERES NOTHING AND IF I WAS PREGO ILL BE 4 WEEKS AND I HAVE SORE BREAST AND BEEN FEELING REALLY TIRED MORE THEN USAL & I WILL TEST BUT JUST GONNA WAIT CAUSE I BEEN TTC FOR 8 MONTH AND GOT TIRED OF ALL THE NEGS BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR FROM YOUR FEED BACK THANKS & GODBLESS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• take a test and findout
    Anonymous

• you might be pregnant
    Anonymous

• sounds like me.. we tried for 6 months, bought pregnancy test after pregnancy test (EPT, ect.) I stopped buying the expensive ones. I started to buy the one's from the dollar store and they work. If you're really pregnant the cheapest of the cheap will work for ya. GOOD LUCK!!!!
    fae

Answer by fae at 9:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008