Why is a loaf of bread so easy to open and re close?

Everything is sealed and tamper proof but our bread is so easy to open and re close. I just wonder sometimes if it has been tampered with. People are so crazy it's got me looking for danger in a loaf of bread. Has any one else thought of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Food & Drink

• No but you have a good point. I never thought of it.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 10:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• YEAH I HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT TOO, AND WHY THEY DONT HAVE A BETTER SEAL ON IT TO KEEP IT FRESHER
    Anonymous

• I bake my own bread fresh daily. I make all my food from scratch. My DHs family thinks I'm nuts cause I swear the government is poisoning America.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 9:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• the loaves of bread I buy come wrapped in plastic and in a plastic bag with a tie... those types of bread are tamper evident... maybe you should only buy that kind if it worries you?
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 9:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Never once been worried about it. Now my question is this...being that they are so easy to close...why is it that my family always manages to leave it open on the counter!!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• paranoid
    Anonymous

• oh kabbot that is sooo true someone opens a new loaf of bread loses the twisty right away and then its all down hill from there. and another thing and this has nothing to do with bread why can noone replace the toilet paper on the holder when it is empty. its not rocket science.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Now I am.. thanks lol
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2008