PLEASE HELP!!!

I AM TWO DAYS LATE ON MY AF AND I BEEN HAVING CRAMPING FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS NOW WHERE I KEEP CHECKIING IF I AM ON MY PERIOD OR NOT AND THERES NOTHING AND IF I WAS PREGO ILL BE 4 WEEKS AND I HAVE SORE BREAST AND BEEN FEELING REALLY TIRED MORE THEN USAL & I WILL TEST BUT JUST GONNA WAIT CAUSE I BEEN TTC FOR 8 MONTH AND GOT TIRED OF ALL THE NEGS BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR FROM YOUR FEED BACK THANKS & GODBLESS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• take a test
    Anonymous

• during the first few weeks of my pregnancy my breasts were sore and I had cramping... maybe you are pregnant, only a test will tell. good luck.
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 9:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• It sounds like u could be but, it could be other things u will only know when u take a test or go to the doc... good luck sweetie
    Anonymous

• u might be.. just take a test and see.... any bc stop takin it if u havent
    Anonymous

• Honestly, there isn't any way to guess or know. Those are definitley pregnancy symptoms, but they're also pms symptoms. Good luck, I wish the best for you!!
    mrsjoeljr

Answer by mrsjoeljr at 9:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• taking a test is the only way to know for sure.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 9:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I would test...
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 1:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2008