Hey moms i have a question! Im having alot of the same symptons.. like i did when i found i was pregnant with both of my daughters... and when i squeeze my breasts.. milk come out,.. my period isnt due untill... July 25th, i had a regular period in JUne.. I took 3 tests and they were all Negative... do you thikn im pregnant or is it all in my head??

I never "leaked" with my daughters untill i was 3-4 months pregnant. Thats Why im so confussed... My husbadn thinks im pregnant too.. because he says my breasts are hard.... like they were when i was pregnant with our daughters??

2crumbgrinders

Asked by 2crumbgrinders at 9:21 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How old are your kids? Women can lactate a LONG time after they have there babies..years. I wouldn't think you would lactate that soon after becoming pregnant so its probably not pregnancy.
    cdogdevon

Answer by cdogdevon at 10:40 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I had the same symptons as you and took test after test and they all came back negitive. I wnt to the doctor and they said i was. I would go to the doctor.
    kenziesmom2006

Answer by kenziesmom2006 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2008