Anyone know of a serious online work from home job?

I'm seriously looking to make oney from home but since I got laid off over a month ago I can not afford to put any money down. I have an 8 month old, Jordyn whom I would love to stay home with. Please help!! Thank you!

AprilBabyBoi08

Asked by AprilBabyBoi08 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Money & Work

• converys has a home agent program, you can apply on line. you have to be able to provide your own computer and phone line that are up to thier standards though.
    maddismom247

Answer by maddismom247 at 9:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I am hearing great stuff about Ameriplan-an old friend of mine loves it, if u want info let me know.She said it isn't a get rich quick, but if u work it u can make good money and in a few yrs she is projected to make around 80,000 per yr.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I do mystery shopping - its technically a job where you have to go out and shop to evaluate the business , otherwise its strictly filling out forms online after you assess ...
    The company I work for is valid, there are no fees to join , you apply get accepted and begin your training .
    In a good month I can make $500 , in a lazy month $50 . It's all up to you what you make .
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Yes, I know of many. Works4Mom.com - we were featured on the evening news as a trusted work at home website. Just go to works4mom.com and click REAL work at home jobs. Then apply, just like you would a 9 to 5 job. Once you are hired you earn your pay from the moment you start working to you quit. It's a job, you don't pay anyone to work there, you don't work for yourself, you have to fill out those w-4 or w-2 whichever they are. There are interviews and train - these are real jobs you just do them from home.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• If you're looking for something you can start immediately, for free, go to http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• It's not a job but Ameriplan can be done online. How much money you make is up to you.

I looked into a lot of at home jobs and I had to have blocks of time where my house was completely quiet or other things like that. Things that were not possible with a baby who had colic.

Good luck.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I Just FOUND a GREAT NEW SITE for MAKING MONEY in 2009!

It's called "WOW Paradise" and is dubbed The "Poor Man's"
    Income Revolution!

http://www.wowparadise.biz/3269

It's the new home of Fun, Entertainment, and best of all,
    Repeating Income Streams!

This simple one-step system unlocks mega profits from
    multiple directions.

People from all over the world are flocking to WOW Paradise!

And best of all...you can sign-up right now for FREE and
    position yourself for the revolution explosion. Don't
    worry, you won't be hit up with a one-time-offer after
    joining. just keep your wallet in your pocket. You can
    check it all out for free. :o)

Turn on the money here:

http://www.wowparadise.biz/3269

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Go to www.stuffformoms.info. Excellent resources and ideas for working at home.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Checkout www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 7:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Would you like to receive a check for $800 next month? Would you like to make your desire to work from home a reality? I did it and you can too. If you are serious about having a career that allows you to spend more time, whether it is, family, spiritual, recreation, traveling, etc... you can have it. You will love the support and training you receive and enjoy sharing this success with others. Visit my site and Start LOVING what YOU do too! http://www.abetteru.2freedom.com/

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 10:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2009