how do they get so brain dead over the easiest things?

i just read a post that sent my mind reeling. lol why do people get so dumb or lazy around my home. how hard is it to replace the toilet paper when it is gone ? why cant they squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom of the tube instead of the middle. why is the twisty never put back on the bread when it is opened?why when i walk through the house is every single light and tv on but noone is around? and what the hell makes them think the clothes need washed but not dried? anyone else have these problems?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Lol hey Jodi did you have a good x-mas...same here errr....I want to go on strike lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Same in my house. My SO is the biggest contributor to the problem. Somedays I swear I could stab him when he's sleeping but that would be just another mess of his to clean up LOL
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Here is my ONE main problem in a house full of men.

MY UTERUS IS A TRACKING DEVICE!

When they can't find their a$$ from a hole in the ground they always yell, "MOM...where's my (insert name of whatever it is they are looking for that happens to be where they last left it).

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Its cuz in there world it has posters that say MOM DOES IT ALL!! Cuz it has to say that . I yell and fuss and it still goes on and on. I keep telling them they are going to help me pay the electricity bill. The military has started charging there tennants on base for electricity!
    luchousdiva

Answer by luchousdiva at 9:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• hey sunkist yea i had a good christmas. how about you? just trying to get the rest of my days to go easier if you know what i mean. and they can never find anything ever until i get up and it is oh forget it i got it. omg good thing i am around.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• aww thats good I know what you mean my SO will say hey were did I put my hat ...duh YOUR HAT lol he kills me I dont wear the damn thing lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• lol jodi-stop telling everyone my business oh wait what? ohhhyou were talking about your house oooohhhh lol still if u figure it out tell me so I can help the "special folks" who live here.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• bearsjen lol special folks thats funny i will have to remember that one.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Because kids and men are brain dead. Lol.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• yep... i have this problem. My little man only 14 months old so he has an excuse, but my husband doesn't. It drives me crazy. His mother never taught him or his siblings to do those types of things or even clean up after themselves, and still to this day they all live in filth. I'm blaming it partly on the way he was brought up, and partly because he doesnt care enough to do so.
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 10:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2008