• In the Spotlight:

If i got pregnant May 30th how many months am I now?

If i got pregnant May 30th how many months am I? Just want to make sure of something

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• around 31-32 weeks so nearly 8 months.....
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Your due date is estimated by when the first day of your last cycle was. Not when you had sex. If your cycle started May 15th or so - you would be 32 weeks, due Feb 19th. The 40 weeks they talk about includes your last period and time before you actually conceived when your body released that egg.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• my period started 20th of May
    Anonymous

• What are you wanting to make sure of? just curious.. I am too tired to figure out how many weeks you are right now to do the math :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I want to know exactly how many weeks I am bc the doctor told me a few weeks ago that i have a short cervix and that i might have the baby early. I had my son premature so the doctor and i know its very possible. When i told my OBGYN that I was pregnant i wasn't accurate. I go to the OBGYN marrow. I wonder if two weeks makes a difference. I've been having contractions. I just want to be ready this time
    Anonymous

• I got 34 weeks
    Anonymous

• 34 weeks would be about 8 1/2 months I think.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• If the first day of your last cycle was May 20th you should be about 31 weeks right now. Assuming you have a 28 day cycle. Your doctor should have done a sonogram that estimated the fetal age, those usually aren't terribly far off. A few days maybe - but not WEEKS - because certain things take place at certain stages and they know what to look for.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Do they measure you at your appointments? That is usually a good way to check how far you are too.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• They did measure me and the sonogram came back at 32 weeks pregnant a week ago. My baby weight is 3lbs 4oz so they say. I think its more
    Anonymous