DID ANYONE TRY THIS BEFORE...!

swingers. HOW HIS IT. bad or something good to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• BEING IN THAT LIFESTYLE IS NOT FOR COUPLES THAT ARN'T CLOSE BECAUSE IT WILL TEAR YOU UP. CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE WWW.SWINGLIFESTYLES.COM
    AND ASK YOURSELF IF YOU CAN REALLY HANDLE IT? I DID THIS WITH MY EX. AGAIN . . . MY EX!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I have never tried it but I think it would totally ruin my marriage, Not to mention if you have children where do you find the time to go have sex with random people?? I just think there are more important things in life. I'm just not interested in that at all. Some people are, if you are you should think about the risks and the feelings that are involved b4 you make that big of a choice. Good Luck!!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I never done it and don't think I would, but I have a friend whose married and they have. They don't anymore because incident happen where the another couple girl decide not to do it anymore but the guy did. So the guy and my friend had intercourse and her husband didn't like it. That almost ruined their marriage so they stop.
    kateismyworld

Answer by kateismyworld at 12:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• if you can have meaningless sex, then i guess u would be alright
    Anonymous