My perios is late 10 days, can I be pregnant with my tubes tides (with the clips)?????

My period is late, i feel tired and I cant keep anything in my stomach.

sandratorres

Asked by sandratorres at 10:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Clips fail most often. Odds are still really low, but it's possible. You need to take a test and find out immediately because the risk of ectopic is so high(about 50%) when a pregnancy occurs after tubal ligation.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Desert Dive thank for answering. I`m really worry because besides being late 10 days and feeling tires and not being able to keep anything in my stomach. I`m also feeling some cramping.
    sandratorres

Answer by sandratorres at 10:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• No problem. I researched like a mad woman before having mine done. Then again after because I had a little bit of regret and wanted to know what my odds were...LOL! It's like 5/1000 for all methods of ligation combined. So it's really, really small. It's just better to be safe than sorry.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I hope my surgery did not work....that is my biggest regret
    sandratorres

Answer by sandratorres at 10:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2008