Recipe ideas with egg noodles

I'm trying to come up with a recipe idea for tonight's dinner using egg noodles. Any suggestions?

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• swedish meatballs with egg noodles beef/chicken stroganoff with noodles
    Alcnic29

Answer by Alcnic29 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2011

• I make either beef or chicken and noodles. Just use either chicken and shred it or stew style beef. Then use either beef or chicken broth depending on the meat you choose and 2 cans of water. Add a tsp of garlic powder and onion powder and let the meat the broth water and spices simmer for about an hour and 20 min then add your noodles and cook according to the noodle directions. It is really good over mashed potatoes.
    shsutterfield08

Answer by shsutterfield08 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2011

• Tuna noodle casserole! My favorite - add noodles, 2 cans of tuna, 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, a little bitter or milk, frozen veggies, bread crumbs on top and bake until bubble. Yum. I also like it with chicke. Cook chicken first and cut into bite size pieces.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2011

• I use them for beef stroganoff
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2011

• Rasta!
    spinach, onion, carrot sauté in a pan(kinda heavy on the oil add garlic then water bullion cube(s) bay leaf and lentils,salt (you can add some rice too)cook until done lol.Cook egg noodles in a separate pan rinse with cold water when done.add to other pan and add like a tbs of flower....One of my favs
    she_walk_softly

Answer by she_walk_softly at 10:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2011