Has Anyone use or hear anything about a Contraceptive Encare?

I was rejected by the doctor to have my tubes tied after I had my daughter. Said I have too much scar tissue for them to do it safely at my 6week check up, and I had too low of a blood count to have it done after delivery, so we tried to have hubby get a visctomy done and his insurance wont cover it. So we have been using condoms and man do they hurt after awhile....anyways. I was browsing the shelf at the store and came across the Encare box and was wondering How it does? is it good, too good to be true? not worth the money? in other words a help or hinder, my body can't handle another baby right now...and we think 2 kids is enough? Any word on Encare? anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Health

• I tried it for a while and it caused irritation. So i would just be careful if youre prone to infections
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 10:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• ive had two children and now i have the mirena iud. its supposed to last for 5 years and you dont have to use condoms lol. just a suggestion......
    momof2_july

Answer by momof2_july at 11:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I haven't seen or used what you're talking about, but I'm allergic to latex and that allergy can come on at any time, so if it is starting to hurt you to use a condom, you might try going to latex free for a while and see if it helps.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I use it, but sometimes in addition to other birth control. It's a good protection aid.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:02 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I used it many years ago, but always in conjunction with a condom. it worked.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2008