wow wow wow everybody! Wubbzy is starting to drive me crazy!!

lol my son is only 6 months old and he LOVES this show! we have it on DVR and just play it non stop im going crazy!! Does anyone elses baby love this??

luvsgriffin

Asked by luvsgriffin at 10:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LOL! my 2 year old would watch noggin for hours on end if id let him. some of the shows drive me nuts but then i find myself watching a couple of them even after i take my kids to day care
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• My son is almost 8 months and does not seem that interested in cartoons (I guess I'm lucky so far); but it would be nice to have something hold his attention for a while so I could get chores done.....lol!
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 11:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• My 4 month old twins love it. They get so quiet when it comes on....If I hear that damn theme song one more time I'm gonna scream.
    StaceeyL

Answer by StaceeyL at 12:00 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My daughter doesn't mind that show to much but i know how you feel cuz my daughter is 10 months and LOVES the Backyardigans lol, i also have it on DVR and watch it nonstop lol, i guess you just gotta get used to it lol, my daughter has watched her show since she was 4 1/2 months old, they just like the music i think : )
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 12:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My son also loves the Backyardigans!
    brannen

Answer by brannen at 12:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2008