lactaiding

how far in your pregnancy does milk start to come out of your breasts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its different for everyone for example my sister starts in the first trimester i didnt start till a few days after my daughter was born then again i had a friend who started in the 3rd trimester
    tasha080808

Answer by tasha080808 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• It is different for everyone. It isn't milk at any stage before the baby is born... it is colostrum. Your milk will come in within a week of the baby's birth, or as early as 2 or 3 days.
    I have heard as early as 28 weeks. I only had a few spot leaks in the shower around 35 weeks, but have real leakage until my son was born.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I was early in my 2nd trimester with my 4th!!But I nursed 3 babies before that...each happened earlier than the other!Prego with baby #5 and my breast are alot more tender with this one...my start happening early again!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 2:58 AM on Dec. 30, 2008