need some help

ok i was wondering if your cervix can hurt during ovulation i had sex and yeah it was a little rough and i was wondering if it could posible be that to my period comes on 17 of every month and was wondering when i might ovulate? today it was weird i had a lot of discharge that was clear and very sorry tmi stringy like could that be a sign of ovulation? thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You ovulate 2 weeks after the first day of your last period...so if that was the 17th, then ovulation would be the 31st, but the best way to tell is to get on one of those online ovulation trackers.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 10:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Yes the clear stringy discharge is a good sign of ovulation. That is when you are most fertile. You do not ovulate 2 weeks after your period. I ovulate 19 days after. If I went by the two week rule then I would never get pregnant. Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It teaches you how to look at all of the signs of ovulation including, basal body temp, cervical fluid, and cervix feel and positioning.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 8:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• So when was your last day ???? Mine ended the 18th. And the ovulation calander said yesterday and tonight was my fertile days. I also have clear gel discharge. So that's a good sign of ovulation.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 9:06 AM on Dec. 30, 2008