• In the Spotlight:

Do you really like your big boobs?

My boobs are a large C and I hate them! I am a thin girl and I can't get into a lot of cute shirts because of these boobs! lol. My friends think I'm crazy, but I would rather have a size B. What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol, I'm at about a 36 E, and really needing to go up a cup size right now (I'm 38 weeks pregnant)..... talk about not being able to find clothes that fit well, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• The "twins" drive me crazy and I would love to get them reduced to a c, lol I am a dd before pregnancy. I cannot imagine what they will grow into..damn boobs.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Well I was a 36C, and I liked them. But they shrunk since I've been dieting. I'm down to a B and I don't like it at all.
    MommyTo2Boyz

Answer by MommyTo2Boyz at 11:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I wear a g cup and I hate it. my shirts have to be sizes too big to fit the girls.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 11:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• im a DD & before i got pregnant i was happy with them. after 2 months of BF they just arent what they use to be. i would love to be a D or C cup...maybe then they wouldnt be so heavy haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I know right! How are these freaking size one playboy bunnies doing it! It looks like their shirts fit just fine:)
    Anonymous

• In high school I wore a dd, I am 5 ft tall,and only weighed 105, so they were huge to me. I hated it! Since having kids I am a B, I do like it much better, but I wish that they still where they are supposed to be. One of these days I will fix that.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 11:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I went from a 38C to a 40DD after having kids and I hate them. I would love to be in a C cup again.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I would like my size D cup fine if they would move back up to their original location...lol
    charlsie64

Answer by charlsie64 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i'm a 36F/G depending on who makes it. and E before i got pg. they have gone up in size with each baby, and dont go down when i stop bf-ing. i freaking hate them. they are heavy and unruly. they cause my back alot of pain. when i am done having kids i will be getting reduction surgery in the interest of my back not giving out.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 11:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2008