Does anyone own a Jack Rabbit? No I don't mean the wild hare

If so, did you have any problems with yours? There are different "models" of the Jack Rabbit, I'm not sure which one mine is, but the beads...broke, I think. Actually I know they did. The top row isn't straight all around the circumferance and it kind of slows down from a plastic piece that gets in the way. I don't know. i'm trying to explain, but if anyone applies to this question, I'd like to know if you've had any technical difficulties. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Don't have a jack rabbit, but I have a dolphin:) I love it! I hope were on the same page right now lol.
    Anonymous

• I have a jack rabbit and so far it's still working just fine. Mines still less than a year old, and doesn't get much use because my husband is a whole lot better but i still have to break it out sometime.
    Anonymous

• yup, wore the first one out, just bought another....
    Anonymous

• I actually sell those "toys" we have a limited lifetim e warranty on our higher priced toys....that dolphin previously mentioned is a nice one!
    Toys----ahhh toys. I may never quit this job lol!
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:55 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I wore mine out LMFAO- it broke after not very many *fun times*!!! Won't buy another... we now have *us* toys, so no need for a me only ;>
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2009