Was anyone third pregnancy diffrent?

I am pregnant for the third time and its so diffrent from all the others.

luvinmybabies20

Asked by luvinmybabies20 at 10:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• This is my 3rd pregnancy and it is a lot different than the others. This one has been a lot easier so far, I started showing later than the others, this one is a boy and the other 2 are girls, and I'm carrying a lot higher than I did with the girls.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 10:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2011

• Yes! I had no symptoms what so ever, no low blood pressure, it was the easiest pregnancy of the 3!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2011

• I'm the complete opposite this has been the hardest one
    luvinmybabies20

Comment by luvinmybabies20 (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2011

• Yep. It was really hard on me, too. I went from gaining about 30lbs with each of my previous pregnancies, to gaining 90! I could hardly walk beyond 6 months, my hips and woohoo hurt so bad. I poured milk out of my breasts from month 5 on. Turns out I had 40 lbs of water in me, and after I gave birth it settled in my chest and I literally could have died from it. I was scared to go to sleep. The good news is that I lost all the water within a couple weeks of delivering, but I am still quite fat....gotta work on that now. Sigh. I ate being pregnant, and I feel for you.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2011

• I have 2 kids. The 3rd trimester was completely different with each one. With my first I had no bh contraction, I was constipated, I lost my plug, and a few weeks later my water broke. With my 2nd I had bh contractions like crazy, no constipation, I never lost my plug and my water didnt break naturally.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:13 AM on Sep. 3, 2011

• Yes.
    Both my first and second pregnancies were very similar, in about every way. From size, to symptoms, to showing, all of it.
    The third pregnancy - aside from the complication caused by assault - has been different.

With the first two I would get dizzy often bc of low Bp. I lost 20-30 lbs. In my 1st trimester with the first two due to HG (clinically severe morning sickness), then I gained it back +20 lbs. I had pregnancy gingivitis and a feeling of being full.
    Now, I lost 15+ in my first trimester, but gained it all back +20 lbs so far, and I'm not done.
    With the others, I started showing earlier. I didn't start showing with this pregnancy until 6+ mo. I did not get gingivitis like in my first two pregnancies (mild anemia, and occasional dizziness aside).
    However, with this one I get dizzy just laying down, get headaches, and REFLUX.
    The other different thing is my Colostrom started leaking lightly around 4.5 months.
    Harmy

Answer by Harmy at 7:40 AM on Sep. 3, 2011

• Yes, I am pregnant with my third and in a lot of ways it is different. I felt sick in the beginning a lot, but never actually threw up. With my two boys, I puked all.the.time. I couldnt eat anything salty, and my moods were different. I carried higher as well. There are lots more, but those are the biggest things.

I am having a girl after 2 boys.
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 11:44 AM on Sep. 3, 2011