@ what day past ovulation did you get your + hpt?

i am currently 13 days past ovulation and i got a - this morning. i was just wondering on what day past ovulation everyone got their +BFPs.

sarahkaystone

Asked by sarahkaystone at 11:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I thought it was the day your period is due you can test. Thats why I am waiting myself----until Saturday!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 8:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Okay I did the olvulation calander last night. My last period was the 18th. It said I was fertile anytime around now. I could go in as early as the 5th to get a blood test. Then on Jan 10th I could get a home pregnant kit to see. But he did say it could read a false negative . But if your regular you could test up to 5 days before your period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• On Saturday, I got a POSITIVE pee test (yyyaayyy!!!) and I was approx. 12 days post ovulation
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• the way hpt work is (depending on brand) up to 5 days before your period is missing. i started testing a week ahead because i couldnt wait =) but it actually took till about 3 days before my period was supposed to come and it was positive!!
    also make sure you test with your morning pee
    good luck
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 9:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2008