@ what day past ovulation did you get your + hpt?

i am currently 13 days past ovulation and i got a - this morning. i was just wondering on what day past ovulation everyone got their +BFPs.

sarahkaystone

Asked by sarahkaystone at 11:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I got mine around 12-16 days I think. Our son was conceived somewhere between Christmas and New Years -- more towards New Years and I got my BFP on the 12th of January.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Somewhere around 20 days.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:16 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I am not sure because i have pcos and really crazy cylces but I tested 42 days into my cycle and it came back negative. I just thought my period was mia because of the pcos but I have having really bad pms or soo thats what I thought ti was. 55 days into my cycle I decide to retest before going into the doctor to see what was wrong. Long and behold it was posavite.... I would retest in a week if your period is still mia.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 1:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2008