I Have Very Large boobs and my back has always hurt me but with this pregnacey it is almost unbarable, it feels like my back is in knots, having to carry and chace after a 2 year old by my self, and being preg (my husband is getting ready for iraq) hes not here and wont be when the baby comes, but dose any one know any goood things that help with a bad back!

lmholder06

Asked by lmholder06 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• im 35 weeks prego and i have a 2 1/2 yr.old boy who is soo hyper and always running around too..and i got the big boobs to go with all that..i use a heating pad..that works GREAT for me..u should try that..
    vanessa23408

Answer by vanessa23408 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Try a back brace, if you can get one on, and make sure that your bras have extra wide straps to help distribute the weight, and if you can, get a bra that crosses in the back, not a traditional bra with just straps, that will help too.

After you have the baby, ask your doctor about a reduction, and see if your insurance would cover it as a prevention thing. My grandma had EE, and her insurance covered most of her reduction, and she is MUCH happier now with her C cup.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Do you get enough support with your bra? (I just read the post in in Just for Fun that we post responded too!) One of the biggest things for me is that my bra supports me and doesn't pull on my shoulders. Underwires hurt too. If you want a website to buy large size bras, let me know. I have a favorite! :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:30 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• yah i would like to know of some site i could look at thanks
    lmholder06

Answer by lmholder06 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• The best ones are in England.
    www.figleaves.com or www. bravissimo.com if the websites don't work let me know... I will try it again. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:13 AM on Dec. 30, 2008