What's your secret?

Ok ladies what is your secret for losing the stubborn belly fat after having children? I'm happy with my body because I'm thin all except for my little pouch.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Sep. 3, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• tuck in your tummy ALLLL the time, like try to put your belly button onto your spine, and also flex and release, and do your keegle (IDK how to spell it too lazy to look it up!!) exercises....I also use a patented fat burning chocolate bar :)
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 1:31 AM on Sep. 3, 2011

• Genetics.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:15 AM on Sep. 3, 2011

• Is it loose skin or fat? If it's loose skin then all you can do is have it removed if it is fat then you have to change your body composition. You can be thin and be what's called "skinny fat". Check out my journal post on skinny fat, it will really help you.
    DanosGirl

Answer by DanosGirl at 9:59 AM on Sep. 3, 2011

• Ab ripper X (from the p90x work out) and the "lose your mummy tummy" book helped me :)
    H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 4:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2011

• Need some advice on this one too. I'm happy with the way my body looks all around, but it's getting rid of this belly that's really getting me down. Have tried everything but nothing has worked.
    Im1superduperrn

Answer by Im1superduperrn at 12:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2011

• I wish I knew. Mine hasn't looked the same since my first child. I hope my walking will slim it back down.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 6, 2011

• that's a great question. I'm working on my stomach, I think what you eat and combination of cardio and weight lifting can firm the belly. but I don't really know either.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2011