Babbyyyyy Nammessssssssss(:

im expectingggg and we dont knoww yet if we are having a baby boyy, or a baby girl? we have picked out the names..
Camryn Ryleigh - For a Girl
&& either Tyler Michael (tyler after the baby's fatherr) or Jeremy Michael - For a Boy

please give your honest opinion and if you have any name you love and think i might like please put your advice out there
we love the middle name michael for a boy so please if you can think of any first names that go with michael (hollar last name)

thankssss so muchhh(:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I like the name Andrew to go with the middle name Michael.

I like the name you have picked out for a girl also. I also like the name Jetta for a girl. :-)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:18 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I like Camryn! But Ryleigh...it's too much. Camryn Riley would be cool, have her first name be the one that stands out. I'm not a fan of overnaming babies.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I like Camryn for a girl I like the uniqueness on the spelling but only pick one to be unique too much could cause alot of misspelling people tend to hear not look at the name they'll probably write it as a boy's name Cameron Riley. If any name go for Camryn or Riley  and Jeremy Michael Hollar sounds good.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i Love Camryn Riley!! and i like Tyler
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:26 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• southerncharmes...

Where did you get Jetta from ? I think that is a neat name. My husband of course thought of the car, which I didn't, but I like the look of it. I had been thinking Jett for a boy already.

For the OP...I like the sound of Camryn Ryleigh but it does have alot of "y's" and also both are very popular names. I like both boys names. Especially Jeremy because it is not used a lot and that is my twin brothers name. Michael is a great middle name.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 12:29 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I only know one person named Jetta and I thought it was cool. It just sticks in the brain. :-)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:33 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Is the Jetta you know a cool person ? LOL...Just in case I use the name. I am 14 weeks and we are having a hard time finding names, so when you said that name, it seemed neat.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 12:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yes, absolutely. She is as unique as her name. :-) Beautiful person inside and out.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Thanks :)
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 12:46 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Isn't Jetta one of the little girls on the Clifford cartoons?
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 12:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2008