Do you think your dh will think this of you?

If you still want to masturbate after you made love, because you felt you did get yours because of stress or whatever the reason. Even he always waits for me.

I don't want him to think that he did not satisfied me it is just that maybe you come and sometimes u don't.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My husband always lets me finish myself off if he didn't quite get me there. It doesn't happen often, but on the rare occasion he doesn't have a problem with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I make him finish me off if he cums first and he has no problems with it. Can't always expect two people to finish at the exact same time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• It depends on how you think your husband will react maybe if you throw the idea out there to see what he says. It could really wound his pride if he thinks he isn't satisifying. But if you find a way to let him know that it's on your body he might take fun in using his fingers or a toy on you to help you finish.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 12:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yes, I do sometimes... he is really good and respectful and waits for me to go first, but it doesn't always happen-- and I fake it. Then when he goes to sleep I take care of business. I love him dearly, but sometimes that is just how it works out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Never had him not get me there himself. I always have several orgasms with sex. I would never masturbate in front of him or because I didnt finish anyway. Nothing like throwing it in his face that he didnt satisfy you. How would you feel if he did it after sex with you? It's not the same kind of orgasm anyway....at least not for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I only masterbate when im alone...My DH doesnt know that i do...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Dec. 30, 2008