Anyone want to confess their deepest secrets?

I thought this would be a great stress reliever--- and you know you can post as anonymous if you want to.

Here's mine-- 10 years ago, I was attempted-raped by a black man (friend of my ex husbands), went to the hospital and did the whole rape-kit and everything, but because we were all on drugs and I didn't tell the cops that, they didn't persue the case because they thought if I didn't tell them that we were tweaking at the time, I might be not telling them other things, too. So they threw it out and the scum got away scott free.

So, anyone else want to share?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I will let you know one of my darkest secrets. And truthfully only you ladies will know this one. I dont think I will ever tell DH this one:

Back in October I started chatting with a guy I found on Craigslist. We talked about meeting up and we planned on having sex on that meetup. Thank god I came to my senses and never did meet with him. We no longer chat because I figured he was no good for my life. Sometimes though I think about what sex with him would have been like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I want to leave my husband and start meeting women. I have a crush on this girl I work with, she's a lesbian but she has a girlfriend, and she is just so pretty (but she's butch, really pretty butch!) omg I can't stop thinking about her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I slept with my best friends boyfriend throughout their whole relationship (3 years) and now he is the father of my child and we have been together almost 3 years...I never told her :/ and she moved away. She will never know that the man she "lost it" to never really loved her like she thought....and I will never know if he actually loves me like i want him too...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I have made new friends and none of them know who I was.
    I did a lot of drugs and had an affair on my husband (he knows this and has forgiven me)
    They all think I am sweet and innocent.
    I am a good friend and would never hurt any of them so I figure the past is the past and they don't need to know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Does this man being black have something to do with the rape or do you just feel the need to define people by race? Sorry this happened to you, but I dont think it happened because he was black so there was really no need to point that out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I'm having an online affair with an old friend. I hope to see him soon and make it a real-life affair. I've known him for 20 years, but the affair just started last year. I don't love him. I don't want to leave my family for him, I just want to sleep with him. For now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My husband has raped me twice.
    Anonymous

• My husband doesn't desire to have any children with me. He says he doesn't see me as the type with my independent spirit. I'm going to leave him I'm getting ready our love deserved this but there's no other way. I'm moving on no matter how much its going to break me down. He says he can probably get used to the idea of having a child with me when I tell him straight forward on my plans. No matter how much I love him I can't settle, I deserve to be with someone who craves the idea of creating a child from our love & devotion. I just don't get it. I'm good enough to be the full time & only mother to your child from a previous relationship but not good enough for one of our own. I love him but I resent him. I love you I wanted to grow old with you but darling I deserve my own child. Everything fits except this I'm sorry for what we are going to lose each other and our family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• anon at 1:04...just be glad you don't have kids with you being independent spirit...I have 2 kids and am like that and I really dislike being trapped. I know that sounds shitty, but sometimes I just want to run away. Anyway, this is the same poster as the one that has a crush on a girl she works with...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• To 9:58--- this is OP. I have never been exposed to black people in my lifetime, this is the first black man I ever knew, and I was wary of him because of that. Call me a bigot, a racist, I'm just being honest. And then this happened, so I really have no trust now. Sorry, but that is the honest truth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2008