Another stupid question so sorry if its TMI 4 some

I am 38 weeks and 1 day pregnant, today I noticed that my tummy had dropped a considerate amount. Well today I have had thick milky white discharge and then when I just went to the bathroom when I wiped I had some mucus looking stuff (it looked just like snot) but it had no blood, I am not bleeding or having contractions so the hospital and doctors office isn't any help. If I lost part of my mucus plug wouldn't their be bloody show with it? I never saw what it looked like with my son because I still had not lost it by the time I was induced 11 days past due with him.

Thanks to anyone that can be of any help

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 12:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mine was bright yellow, no blood. There are lots of ways it can look and still be normal. I went into labor about a week later, FYI. Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• seomtiems there is blood.mine had a slint tint of brown.
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 12:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• w my 2nd it came out 2 diff times..no blood at all..just the gross greyish whitish snot. dont remember w my 1st
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:58 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• ok thanks I was just curious

Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:01 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• white discharge is normal....hubs was asking about it today while having sex...yea sry tmi....as for the snot ball it probably was part of ur mucus plug....doesn't nessecarily have to be bloody
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 30, 2008