• In the Spotlight:

When trying to determine ovulation Window what do you count as the first day?

When do you start counting. I had 2 days of brown discharge and then full flow. Do I start counting from the 1st day I see something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You start counting the first day of a period the day that you actually have to wear a pad. Spotting does not count.
    jaschem

Answer by jaschem at 11:52 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Another good way to tell if you're ovulating... you'll have a gooey discharge that looks like egg whites when you wipe. I looked for that both times I got pregnant & had sex that day. It works!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• If your cycle is regular, get online and find an ovulation calendar. I think I looked on babycenter.com ...that will help. But the first day of your actual period is the day you count from. That's how they get the first idea of your due date when you do get pregnant.
    candi_jo

Answer by candi_jo at 3:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2008