What is the best SUV to purchase if I need at least 7 passengers?

lfung

Asked by lfung at 12:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Shopping

• Hummer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Chrysler Aspen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• pacifica
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 2:32 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• the honda passport is decent. it has third row seating so you can have 7 passangers and the leg room in the third row is actually not bad at all, can you tell where i had to sit lol
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 3:14 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I have a Toyota Sequoia.......................LOVE IT!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 7:43 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• You need at least 7, so the small crossovers won't work for you. I would suggest a Suburban. They have the best resale, but the Expedition EL's aren't too bad either. Tahoe is another good choice as well as a Sequoia. I have a Lincoln Navigator that seats 8. They are great, but more pricey that I would ever suggest to anyone. I bought my third hand used. My bff drives a hummer and they are also pricier than I would suggest. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:15 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I just got a 2009 Honda Pilot for Christmas. It is absolutely wonderful!! I love it. I seats 8. It has the stadium seating. The 09 is bigger than the previous model. As luxiorious as it is the price isn't bad. Go to www.honda.com
    You won't be disappointed!!
    CdandAJsmom

Answer by CdandAJsmom at 8:34 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I love my Suburban. My husband drives a Durango which will seat 7 but it's a bit tighter and there's less storage room in the back.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• TAHOE, SUBURBAN, EXPEDITION, SEQUOIA. aNYTHING THAT HAS THE THIRD SEAT WOULD WORK GOOD FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• For the money, quality and service, NOTHING beats my Santa Fe!
    snowflake9903

Answer by snowflake9903 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2008