Have you ever?

Have you ever, when believing yourself to be completely awake, had a vivid impression of seeing or being touched by a living being or inanimate object, or of hearing a voice; which impression, so far as you could discover, was not due to any external physical cause?

Country220

Asked by Country220 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Several years ago, I was laying in bed with my boyfriend at the time, who was asleep. For some reason, all of a sudden, I could smell the cemetery where my grandma's urn is (I used to go there a lot as a kid and talk to my grandma). I felt very relaxed and at peace. I sat up in bed, and she was there in front of me. I asked her a few questions, and she gave me her answers. When I called my mom to tell her about it the next day, she said that the things my grandma said were things she would say (I was very young when she died, and don't remember much about her). It was an experience I will never forget.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2008