What is the worst lie you have ever told?

Country220

Asked by Country220 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm a woman. Hahaha jk. I'm really not. LMAO kidding again. I've told too many to know.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• When I constantly lied to my DH about a relationship I had with a coworker. I told him we were just friends. But truthfully we were more than that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• When my sister in law had her baby they call home to tell us what it was. I answered the phone and and lied to my younger brother that it was a girl. He didn't find out it was a boy until he returned from a boy scout camping trip a week later. Every time we get together he reminds me that I lied. I was a little devil.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Hmmm....I lied about the reasons my ex was in jail for years. I was embarassed, but loved him and felt trapped between what he had done and how my family would feel.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:18 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• "i love you"-worst one yet.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 3:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• one night i lied to my dad for money to rent movies, but really we bought alcohol. later that night the cops pulled up and took us to the police station. my dad had to come get me. i felt so horrible because i knew he knew what i used the money for. it absolutely broke my heart to see tears in his eyes to pick me up at the police station.
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 4:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• When I was in the Army, there was this Marine instructer in one of our classes who was a real jerk. Some of us got together and accused him of sexaul harrassment and he was kicked out. I have felt gulity about it ever since and have even thought of trying to find him to beg for his forgiveness. I can't even believe I lied like that and I'm disgusted about it now. I was young and stupid and it didn't occure to me that it might affect him for the rest of his life. *sad*
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:02 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• It's so bad that I can't tell.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I told my mom that I got pregnant taking birth control but I hadn't taken it in months and hubby and I were trying to get pregnant. Two weeks after the wedding and a cheap bottle of merlot gave me the precious baby I have now.
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 5:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2008