do you shave down there?

so me and my husband like to please each other but i feel like i need to get rid of some extra hair down there i shave and trim but on the inside of the lips there are little hairs what do you do to remove them?? please no rude comments...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have an electric shaver that works well...tried the waxing and OUCH! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I shave with a normal razor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I shave with a normal razor, just very gently and carefully. Or I should say "shaved" . . . I haven't done all the tideous shaving in a while, I'm lucky to shave my legs every month. Usually showers are more of a race and I don't have time for all that stuff. Let's just say that right now . . . I look as if I'm living in the 70's . . . lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I shave everything currently with a razor. It takes getting used to. When you first start out, you itch like a mxxxfxxxxr. Waxing is much better. It only hurts really bad the 1st time. But it's worth the 10 min of pain. You are hairless for 2-3 weeks and you don't have stubble. The hair grows back soft. I would get a Brazilian wax on a regular basis, but it's just not in my budget right now. But I highly recommend it.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:37 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yep...I shave. I have a nice landing strip and I DO shave the hairs on either side of my lips. I use a razor and soap about 2 times a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I shave as well but not my actual lips. I just have a small patch above and then shave some on the lips but not the edges. My hubby hated it at first but (tmi) he watched me one day after dd was born and now he loves it! I am 34 weeks pregnant and can't see to do it anymore and he keeps asking if he can for me!!! I DO NOT think so buddy! I love him but not that much lol!!!
    Mommyofthree691

Answer by Mommyofthree691 at 2:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Have you tried Nair?
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:09 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i have a really nice (but expensive) electric razor that makes it silky smooth...lol the hubs loves it... i used to just use regular razors but i hate them...and omg if u ever cut urself while doing it u will hate ur life lol

does waxing really hurt that bad? how much worse then eyebrows? i would much rather do that then take all that time upkeeping it so much
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:13 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Never have...never plan to.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:14 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I won't use nair down there. Dh did once and burned his testicles. I felt so bad as it was my idea. It wasn't funny then but I can't stop laughin about it now. Remembering him jumping around the bathroom screaming that his balls were on fire!! Needless to say I didn't get any for awhile!
    Mommyofthree691

Answer by Mommyofthree691 at 2:24 AM on Dec. 30, 2008