• In the Spotlight:

What age is it ok for girls to start wearing under garments from Victoria's Secret?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• I don't think that the brand should matter....if you are talking lacy stuff, the age group that you posted in would be a little inappropriate IMO. But they have cute boy shorts and stuff with the VS logo on it that are cotton and stuff, I would think that should be fine, as well as some of their more conservative bras.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:16 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• when they have graduated from highschool, married and moved outta the house ! i don't think it's apropriate for little girls to even go in there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I started wearing thongs when I was in 8th grade... they were just more comfortable... I've wore nothing else ever since! Its all I own. I wore PINK (victorias secret brand) and I still buy them.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 1:20 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• when they no longer live in your household and can buy the stuff for themselves. My "tween" daughter will not have nicer or sexier bras and panties than I do. take her happy @ss to walmart
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 1:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I started wearing Victoria's Secret (the Pink Brand) at 16 going on 17.  VS's Pink Brand is pretty good for teens 16 and up and its not too grown for them.

NuMommy87

Answer by NuMommy87 at 2:01 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i dont think the brand has anything to do with it either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• ...when she's out of the house and chooses to spend ridiculous amounts on money on underwear.. WTF does a tween need VS underwear for, the cheaper ones are just the same.
    {i still don't' wear that brand}
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 3:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I agree with others, I will not buy VS for my daughter esp in this age group, it is totally inapropriate!
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• When they are married and out of my home!
    debj49

Answer by debj49 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• When she buys her own underware.
    norbert

Answer by norbert at 12:00 PM on Dec. 30, 2008