I need help

I am scared to die. It's always on my mind and i don't know why. It is starting to affect my life alot because i am not getting enough sleep and iam always stressed out. THe thing that scres me is that i don't know when it will happen. I have a really good life but my gf is getting tired of it. I don't know what to do. Is their any herbal vitamans or something like that i can take ? What should i do?

markymon750

Asked by markymon750 at 1:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Health

• If you're suffering a debilitating fear of death, then please see a counselor.

You don't need herbals. You need some professional help.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I totally agree. It is not healthy to stess about it so much.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 1:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• get a doc involved, a shrink. that is the only thing that will help u.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:19 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• You are stressing out so much about it you are going to forget to live the life that you have. Dont take that away from yourself. I agree with jazak and gdiamante seek professional help if it is that bad.
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 2:20 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I used to be the same way. Then I just realized that it's going to happen and I won't ever know. If I didn't start living my life NOW I am going to miss out. Once I got my anxiety under control, those feelings went away. I don't like to take prescription anti-anxiety meds, but I did for a short time to get it under control. I also obsessed about every ache and pain that I had. I thought I was having a heart attack, stroke, anurism, etc...After a couple of years, I realized that all of these pains were JUST a NORMAL part of living. Let me know if you need to talk. I totally understand and I am better now. Good luck
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:24 AM on Dec. 30, 2008