How often do you charge your cell phone?

Well I just got a Blackberry Pearl for Christmas, and I've been charging it every 3 days or so, is that normal?

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 2:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well, I just recently got a Samsung Blackjack, which is also a PDA and I have to charge every couple days for like 3 hours . . . it's so annoying to me. I guess maybe the PDAs need to be charged longer and more frequently.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:12 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Depends on how long I talk! Sometimes if I talk for an hour or two (and yes I have been known to) I have to charge it for an hour or so. If I don't talk alot, i can go for a few days w/o charging it.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:12 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• When ever i need it. I have the phone that used to be called the Krazr from motorola. I think I charge it twice a week or so.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:13 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I have a blackbery pearl as well and I have to charge it daily but I am always on it!! Lol
    Mommyofthree691

Answer by Mommyofthree691 at 2:42 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i have a pearl as well, i only charge it once a week, and i use it a lot. did you charge it completely before you use it? cause that will have some bearing on the battery life of your phone.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I put mine on the charger at bedtime every night.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 3:07 AM on Dec. 30, 2008