strip dancing.

is it hard to strip dance on a stripper pole?? what do i do ... what is a good easy to put easy to take of stripper pole. i want to do a little surprise for my hubby. have you done this if so how did it turn out did he like it?? i don't know what my hubby's reaction would be =]

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• IDK...I would never do it professionally, but it might be fun for my husbnd. I know you can take classes and there are also DVDs.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:15 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I think any man would enjoy this! You can find striptease videos.. try finding them online, maybe even youtube.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:15 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• hehe, (dont judge or bash) but i have one in my room.... it was a little pricey but sooo worth it.... no its not hard just takes pratice.... i would never strip or be on a pole in a club but my husband is into it and i dont want him going to those places so i do it for him

u have to have some upper body strength... there are all kinds of videos to teach u...my fav. is "pole work" (the art of exotic dancing) hosted by fawnia mondey... takes u step by step from beginners to advance....girllllll u hubs will die...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:17 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i have carmen electra's strippercize. it is fun, and no pole required.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 2:27 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i was a stripper and there are a few easy tricks that do take upper body strength. if you want to mostly so spinning, get a spinning pole. i advise against a novice trying to spin on a stationary pole...you'll get "rug burn".
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 3:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2008